Have questions on what needs servicing or what needs replacement? Advanced Door Automation is here to help you.
Advanced Door Automation has AAADM certified technicians that are available around the clock to provide 24-hour emergency service to ensure the safety and security of your business.
Below are some commonly asked questions. If you can’t find your answer below, or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Can you service a competitors product?
- What is the lead time for servicing my door?
- What is considered an emergency call?
- How often should I get my door serviced?
- Do you have certified inspectors?
- What areas do you service?
- What can I do to prevent problems with my automatic door?
- My automatic door is not working. What should I do?
- How do you charge for a service call?
- Can I get technical support over the phone?
- What is covered under my warranty?
- What happens if my door stops working during the warranty period?
- Can I extend the warranty period on my automatic door?
- What can be done to prolong the life of my automatic door?
- What options do I have if my automatic door operator needs to be replaced?
- Do you service only Advanced Door Automation equipment?
- Can Advanced Door Automation provide a preventative service program?
- How can Facility Managers or Owners ensure the safe operation of their automatic door systems?
- Can any technician perform service or maintenance work on my automatic door system?
- Are all of Advanced Door Automation’s Technician’s AAADM certified?